My CV

This is the Curriculum Vitae of myself the Rakesh Mohan Hallen. I am looking for a suitable opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to science communication and education.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

I am an iconoclast, a heretic, belonging to the class that make a difference.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Directing and Scripting Educational Video

Have scripted and directed the production of twelve video programs for school students. The subjects of these programs are: energy, communication, universe, electronic components, and inventions of the telephone and television. Most of these programs were produced by CENDIT -- a reputed NGO, for NCERT or NOS. These programs are regularly telecast through the national educational TV channel GYAN DARSHAN; also have some experience in using computer animation software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home