My CV

This is the Curriculum Vitae of myself the Rakesh Mohan Hallen. I am looking for a suitable opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to science communication and education.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

I am an iconoclast, a heretic, belonging to the class that make a difference.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Present occupation

  1. I was the coordinator of an e-forum for the science community of Delhi University called Vimarsh, till June 2010 and worked as its coordinator from the day of its inception January 2007. This was a project supported by the Centre For Science Education and Communication (CSEC), University Of Delhi. While i was the coordinator of Vimarsh, I authored more then 2500 posts on almost all subjects related to science ranging from , Anthropology, Chemistry, Biological Science, Environment, Philisophy to Physics besides many topics that concern a science community
  2. Keep myself busy in thinking about various issues.
  3. Used to post on the online forum Hypography some years ago.
  4. Sometimes edit articles on Wikipedia the online open encyclopedia.
  5. Have published over 140 very popular article on scribd.com that have attracted over three million views since I registered in 2007.

4 Comments:

Blogger charlie said...

I am presently looking for an employment opportunity, whereby my skills are appropriatly used. However, I prefer to work from my home.

11:21 PM  
Blogger राहुल said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:46 AM  
Blogger राहुल said...

Kindly mail me your e-mail ID to my email ID indefatigablezeal@gmail.com

You write well.......if time permits write something on childhood... I searched about childhood in your collection on scribd but alas I found none...I was a little surprised that how can you miss such a topic

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had always been thinking of knowing more about you.Today while listening to Gurbani I got the opportunity.I am fascinated, amazed or whatever you may say, that how I was missing on it. I feel a positive vibration whenever I come across you on the internet...and there are so many similarities physically between you and me...I always enjoy your posts in Secret...well thanks RMH...love..
---daman

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home